How I love those videos. I think I should just keep them to myself and enjoy them, alone.
Think again! :)
Instead of just selfishly enjoying these videos, SHARE them. Its an amazing way to lift someone's spirits, and share the gospel in a friendly way. What amazing exposure, to see and feel for themselves what our church is all about.
Consider these videos, if your friend:
- Wants to know who the Savior is and how He lived, share “Christlike Attributes.”
- Suffers from the pain of losing a friend or loved one, share “He Will Give You Help.”
- Wonders if you’re a Christian, share “For God So Loved the World” (or any video at biblevideos.lds.org).
- Struggles with a health problem and wants to know how to stay happy, share “God Will Lift Us Up.”
- Would like to understand what the Book of Mormon is, share “Book of Mormon Introduction.”
- Wants to know how the gospel can help, share the story of how a homeless young man changed his life after learning about Jesus Christ in “Hi, I’m Paris. I’m a Mormon.”
- Is struggling with whether or not to remain sexually pure or wants to know why you are, share “I Choose to Be Pure.”
- Doesn’t understand exactly what you mean when you talk about “serving in your quorum” or “priesthood service” or your efforts in "relief society", or "elder's quorum" share an example of what it means to look out for each other in “Dayton’s Legs.”
- Wants to know who we really are, why we’re here on earth, and where we’re going after this life, share “Our True Identity.”
- Has lost hope, share “The Power of Hope.”
^^Here is one of my favorite videos from mormonchannel.org. ^^
I know that as we turn to our Heavenly Father in all our struggles and trials, that He will never, ever fail us. He will always be there, and He will help us to grow and make it through a better person.
I also know that this is Christ's church on the earth. I feel it, so extremely powerfully. I am happier than I have ever been in my life as I have completely embraced this gospel and all the teachings of the Savior, Jesus Christ. It is the most wonderful, happy, peaceful message that we can share with others, and as we truly come to understand the atonement, we'll naturally have the desire to share our testimonies with those around us.
Will you do it this new year?
Will you share the message with one of Heavenly Father's children
Will you give them the opportunity to accept it?
Will you change someone's life for the better?